29 Nov 59th SIMPOSIO AFI, RIMINI – stand n ° 98 from 5 to 7 June
The AFI Symposium
The AFI Symposium is the important conference that for almost 60 years involves the interlocutors of the pharmaceutical sector at an international level, and this is why it is confirmed year by year an essential moment of encounter and exchange between the protagonists of scientific research and the companies. Each edition is distinguished by a specific theme on which in-depth sessions are held, which represent an opportunity for updating of great interest and considerable authority.
It consists of several scientific sessions, culminates with the Lectio magistralis and the Plenary Session and also includes spaces dedicated to:
- The startup square, for young companies in the pharma-biotech world and medical and diagnostic devices, divided into short conferences focused on technology transfer in the presence of leading experts in the sector, with the aim of creating a network with companies in the world pharmaceutical;
- Workshops with companies in the sector;
- 10 technological innovations, where the latest proposals of the companies selected by the AFI Board that exhibit at the Symposium are presented;
The Square for the future and the use of young people, an exhibition area designed for the comparison between students and industry and research experts, in order to inform about professional opportunities in the sector;
- Poster session, in which the oral presentation of posters on original, industrial and academic works on the conception, development, production, clinical experimentation and therapeutic use of the drug, both traditional and biotechnological and advanced therapies, takes place ;
- each author will be able to interact with the participants of the Symposium on their work; an Expert Commission appointed by AFI will evaluate the most interesting and innovative poster, to the author of whom an award will be given.